Write a dialogue between two friends about morning walk
Write a dialogue
between two friends about morning walk
Kamal: Good morning, Jamal.
Jamal: Good morning. Do you walk in the morning regularly?
Kamal: Yes, I do. Don’t you walk?
Jamal: No. I don’t walk usually.
Kamal: It is a good habit and beneficial to health. One should
walk if he or she wants to be healthy.
Jamal: I do many exercises. So, is it needed to walk in the
morning?
Kamal: Certainly. It is a kind of physical exercise which is
regarded as light exercise.
Jamal: Do you think it is really necessary for us?
Kamal: It helps proper blood circulation and digestion. Morning
air is fresh and full of oxygen. This air refreshes
us. One who walks in the morning, can enjoy the beauty of nature, the smell of flowers and chirping sounds of birds
Jamal: Thank you for your valuable words. According to your
words, everyone should develop a habit of walking
in the morning. I will start to habituate this habit from tomorrow.
Kamal: It’s my pleasure.
Jamal: Okay, bye! See you soon.
Nice dialogue and nice conversation
ReplyDeletethanks
Delete👍👍👌👍
ReplyDeleteVery nice 👌😊 . It is very valuable to me 😊😁😊
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure ^_^
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteIt is so useful and short dialogue. It is very good for students.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Wonderful
ReplyDelete👍👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThaks
ReplyDeleteCan you make it more easy 😜
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteAita ami parbo nah karon ami mukhusto korteh parbo nah..😂😁😁
ReplyDelete😂😂😂,So why you are here 🥴
Delete