Write a dialogue between doctor and patient


Write a dialogue between a doctor and a patient


Rana    : Good morning, doctor. Will you spend some time for me?

Doctor : Of course, what is your problem?

Rana    : I have been suffering for fever for a week. I thought it was normal fever. But I am feeling very low. Temperature is also so high.

Doctor: When do you feel temperature?

Rana   : It is usually between 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Doctor: Do you feel thirst then? Do you feel vomiting?

Rana   : Yes. I get.

Doctor: When does the fever remit?

Rana   : At late night.

Doctor: Didn’t you take any treatment?

Rana   : Yes, I was under treatment of a village doctor.

Doctor: Show me the prescription.

Rana   : Here it is.


Doctor: Oh, he has prescribed you wrong medicine. Do a blood test today.

Rana   : From where will I test my blood?

Doctor: You can do it from here also. There is a lab.

Rana   : Okay. Here is my blood report. Is anything serious, doctor?

Doctor: No. Reports are normal. No need to worry. After taking the medicines, I hope you will recover very soon. Let me prescribe some medicines for you. Give me update after three days. I will check out.
               
Rana   : Thank you so much.                                     




Comments

Popular Posts